Marketing & PR
(for tourism companies in Namibia)
Spreading your messages in stories that arouse customer interest
The secret of good content marketing:
Cleverly packaging your product into stories that make potential customers sit up and take notice.
Story-telling is our profession. For more than 30 years.
Since 2001 from head to toe attuned to tourism:
Sparking wanderlust (in this case in Namibians) with stories: Talk on the Waterberg at the Namibia Scientific Society (January 2018).
- Brochures, flyers, fact sheets, product presentations
- Online appearance (websites & social media, including SEO, content management and evaluation)
- Public relations via internet, print and radio
- Complaint management (operators, TripAdvisor & Co)
- Products (e.g. information centers, theme paths, books)
- Since 1986 successful work in / with media in Namibia and Germany
- Specialised in tourism since the founding of Bush Telegraph in 2001
- Well connected within media and travel industry
- Target group oriented concepts and implementations
- Complete project management for brochures, websites etc.
- Creative collaboration with designers, web designers and translators
- Content marketing: with stories to success
- Extensive background knowledge about tourism, nature, people and history of Namibia